Re: Looking to share cost of MHonArc customisation

On 14 Dec 2003 19:36:24 +0000
Andrew Beverley <andy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Further to my previous email, I'm now looking to get some
> customisation of MHonArc done professionally to add a required
> feature. The work would involve adding an option to a resource file,
> whereby the amount of disk space that an archive occupied could be
> limited.

This doesn't inherently need a modification to MHonArc.  Just wrap your
call to MHonArc in a script which runs `du` against the target
directory, adds in the computed size of the current message and then
does The Right Thing.

--
J C Lawrence
claw@xxxxxxxx               He lived as a devil, eh?