Re: Quality assurance of "stable" software: my battery drained in few hours

Sivan,

If you have suggestions for the QA that we can control (i.e. that of
maemo.org Extras) please share them. Also, examples of problems with
Ovi's QA (such as obvious battery drainers) will help Nokia see that
crowdsourced QA can be better than their in-house stuff (though our 10
day process is apparently a bit longer than theirs).

Cheers,

Andrew

Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxx  |  http://www.bleb.org/
Maemo Community Council chair