Re: carrier credit control application for Indian Carriers

On Friday 19 March 2010 17:58:37 Amit Sethi wrote:
>    Well for USSD it seems you have to dial a USSD code . However, I do not
> have to.
>   Thus its probably a flash sms . Although I could not see a bug in this
> respect

No,  USSD notifications are independent of USSD service requests.  I still
think it could be either.

>    Network - Airtel
>    Circle -Mumbai Metro Telecom Circle

Ah, sorry, I do not know how Airtel works in this respect.  If it had been one
of the operators who are my employer's customers I might have been able to
find out.

My recommendation: wait for PR1.2, which we are all hoping will be announced
soon, and if it still does not work, log a bug report.

Graham