Re: carrier credit control application for Indian Carriers

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Graham Cobb <g+770@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This message really belongs on maemo-users, not maemo-community.  Please
direct further replies to the maemo-users list.

Sorry for the mistake .

It definitely isn't Diameter CCA -- that is a protocol used internally within
the network for exchanging charging messages.  It is probably USSD
notification (although it could also be Flash SMS).  I haven't tested either
with the N900 but my guess is that Flash SMS should work but USSD
notification probably doesn't (I wonder if that will be included in the PR1.2
fixes?).

Which network?  Which circle?

   Well for USSD it seems you have to dial a USSD code . However, I do not have to.
  Thus its probably a flash sms . Although I could not see a bug in this respect

   Network - Airtel
   Circle -Mumbai Metro Telecom Circle

--
A-M-I-T S|S