Re: Apache HTTP

Thanks Gary -  I did find and run the Apache HTTP server port
(by Tony Green) on the N810 and I was able to deploy some
simple html docs on it. I will try some server-side scripting
on it (cgi-bin) at some pt as well. I am not too optimistic,
as you also hinted, in finding servlet containers for mobile
devices. However, I think I will be able to run servlets in
OSGi containers that can run on the N810. Still since these
are constrained devices it makes more sense to use the HTTP
server and deploy REST services on it.

I will follow up on what you are suggesting  thanks.