Re: Apache HTTP

if you search maemo.org you'll find Apache packages for OS2007 & 8 plus lighttpd for 2008 & Fremantle. I've not tried either servers on the tablets but if I were to try to run any web service on a resource restricted system, I'd not start with Apache or at least a version with only loadable modules & the bare minimum of modules loaded for the task at hand. I'm not aware of any servlet containers being compiled for maemo but there's been plenty of discussion about java if you search the list archives.

-Gary