Re: Apache HTTP

Hey guys,

anyone has any info on the email below? I want to at least deploy a python-based web service on the apache http server and I am looking for any information of the deployment specifics.

Thanks

Demetris wrote:

Has anyone been successful in deploying web services on the Apache HTTP on either the N800 or the N810 under Diablo? I was able to deploy python scripts easily but I am assuming to be able to deploy SOAP services on it I will need a SOAP engine (Axis or similar) that is capable of running on the device. The other option is to run REST services on it through J2ME compatible
servlets. Has anyone done this before?

Thanks