Re: Dealing with N900 responsiveness (or lack of thereof)

Just to comment on this even if it's a little OT.
I have been using the device in GSM mode only and being always on-line
with Skype & Gtalk.

As expected, the battery lasts a lot longer and I didn't notice any
difference (of course) on using IM.

Cool.

Thanks
Aniello