Re: Dealing with N900 responsiveness (or lack of thereof)

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Bernard Tyers <b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Well, for me PR1.1.1 seems to have fixed the wifi problem that
required a reboot every time it lost connection and failed to
reconnect (which happened usually 1 or 2 times a day to me since
December). The wifi still loses connection for "no reason" (maybe too
aggresive power-saving or roaming?), but at least now it reconnects
automatically with no reboots involved. :)

My battery seems the same as always. If I don't make any phone calls
it lasts around 13 hours at the most (I'm connected to wifi 90% of the
time, phone mostly sits idle). If I made phone calls the life is
shorter, and especially if I used speakerphone it seems like a
5-minute call can take away 1 hour of battery life... :)

Also, I think maybe you need PR1.1.1 for some Ovi Store stuff?