Re: Dealing with N900 responsiveness (or lack of thereof)

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Dawid Lorenz <adl@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Is this only my N900 @PR1.1 or others also experience overall device
> sluggishness after ~2-3 days of uptime? There is semi-identified problem
> with hildon-home hogging CPU time for few seconds on each wakeup from
> standby [1], however that's "fixable" by killall hildon-home and re-adding
> widgets to desktop. Most likely case is memory leak in one of the widgets on
> desktop, however that hasn't been determined yet.

I experienced same thing here yesterday, no user applications running,
but it's slow and memory usage is high, swap in use etc. CPU usage was
not happening, it just didn't have enough RAM. I didn't take the time
to investigate it much, because I was in a hurry and the phone was so
slow, i just shutdown and rebooted and it was back to normal. If it
happens again I'll try to give more attention to what could be eating
the memory.