Re: Dataplan Monitor

Sounds like one solution could be to add a billing cycle start date setting for the widget.
Instead of resetting the whole counters, the widget could store the current data transfer amounts when the new billing cycle begins and then display data transferred during this cycle (= current amount - amount in the beginning of the cycle)
If the widget additionally stores the past billing cycle amounts in a table (or in gconf?), it is easy to find the past transfer amounts as well.

Hartti