Where is the user dictonary stored?

After a few days of usage, I noticed that the N900 had learned some of the tech words I've typed in, and is suggesting them more often (based on frequency, I guess).  Now months in, it's starting to do something annoying:  It's learned (and is suggesting) typos I've made a couple times as words.

Is there a way to delete words you don't want from the learned user dictionary?  And more importantly, is there a way to prevent it from learning some words (or any words) at some point?  I like the learning process, but it should take 2 or 3 times to learn a word, if for nothing else to keep common typos out of the user dictionary.