Re: Dataplan Monitor

Tim beat me to it.  But while on the topic...
Is there an automated way of resetting this?  I'd love to set it up to auto-clear on my billing cycle.  Put a dbus command line call into a crontab somewhere?  For most non-prepay people the usage counts are only important per-cycle.

Maybe someone (or me) could suggest an enhancement to the widget to clear the data counters on a given cycle, and/or store the past few cycles of data somewhere so one can see past usage? :)  Would make the widget that much more useful!

---- Tim Ashman <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Friday 19 February 2010 02:00:56 pm Alessio Stella wrote:
> Hi
>
> how can i reset the values to zero in the Dataplan Monitor??

> Scatta, ritocca e condividi le tue foto online. Gratis per te
> http://www.windowslive.it/foto.aspx

This took me forever to figure out too.

Settings, Phone

Find the Data Counter button, there is a clear option.

tim