How to save a waypoint with the builtin gps app on the n900

So I'm trying to figure out how to save a waypoint or position within or on
the n900 using the builtin app.  Basically I want to get a fix,  save the
position and then later be able to do a route back to my original position.

For the life of me I can't see how to do it.  I looked in places and it seems
like there should be an ADD CURRENT LOCATION and then allow me to add, but
their isn't.

What am I missing??

thanks

tim