Re: Any way to get HTML email in MfE on N900?

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 3:59 AM, Sergio Villar Senin <svillar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Paul Hartman escribiu:
>> Hi,
>>
>> With the PR1.1 firmware my N900 is finally able to connect to my
>> employer's Exchange 2003 server. Everything seems to be working great
>> except I'm only getting the emails in plain text. My other e-mail
>> accounts are able to see HTML e-mails (with images etc), it's only
>> isolated to the MfE account. Is there a way to enable HTML mail for
>> MfE or is it limited to text only?
>
> You shouldn't need to do anything yo view HTML email in Modest. Actually
> if your message is like multipart/alternative with both text and html
> parts, we always try to show the HTML one.

Strange, it seems mine is behaving the opposite. The same e-mails in
Outlook Web Access or in Outlook proper have colors/images like
normal, but everything is text-only (no images, no colors) in modest.

My gmail/ovi show the full HTML emails properly in modest, only the
MfE account doesn't. Maybe I should file a bug?

Thanks,
Paul