Application Manager Error Nokia n810 no other software install.

Hi,

My application manager has no catalogues listed so I can’t see any programs to install.

When I try to add them nothing happens to the catalogue manager. (copy straight of my other NIT)

I notice that when I start the application manager I get a real quick flash saying operation failed.

In the logs it says.

Hiddon-application manager 2.1.19.1

Apt-worker closed connection.

Apt-worker exited.

Can any body point me in the right direction, please

Peter

Ps. This is a n810 out of the box.

Tried and upgrade to Diablo but it made no difference. New os but same problem.