RE: FW: [Pc-connectivity-devel] Help with Maemo Virtual Image Install Documentation

Hi,

[jot] We have never had full source delivery for our Maemo development environment, not even for our own SDK rootstraps for which we have tried to provide buildable sources (we have always had also Nokia binaries for rootstraps :). For Maemo toolchain (Scratchbox and tools) we have not even tried to provide environment that can be rebuild.

[jot] And to be honest I do not even believe many people are willing to build their development environment but I think many would like to have that opportunity.

> For non-GNU/Linux platform, creating a image for a virtual machine
> might
> be the way to go.  Luckily I don't have to worry about that.

[jot] As being developer in maemo organization/project also you need to worry about these things or we will not have them...

Cheers,
//Jarmo