FW: [Pc-connectivity-devel] Help with Maemo Virtual Image Install Documentation

Just resending this to the list...

//Jarmo

-----Original Message-----
From: Tikka Jarmo (Nokia-D/Helsinki)
Sent: 05 January, 2010 11:46
To: Vollmer Marius (Nokia-D/Helsinki)
Cc: maemo-users@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Pc-connectivity-devel] Help with Maemo Virtual Image Install Documentation

Hi,

[jot] Maybe it is bit different for you as you anyhow need to have Maemo development environment in your PC because you need to develop Maemo platform.

[jot] For those who need to have also other environments in their Linux PC than Maemo and of course those who do not happen to have any of those specific Linux distros we support in their PC prefer using Virtual Image over reinstalling their PC for Maemo.

Cheers,
//Jarmo