Re: possible bug in N900 Maemo 5 desktop ??

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 1:31 PM, Timo Pelkonen <peltsip@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Mark, why are you in this mailing list anyway? I have seen only _very_
> negative comments from you. Most of them inappropiate...

Because I keep hoping that Nokia is going to wake up and do the right
thing, and that I'll finally actually be able to use my tablet the way
they said it could be used. After two years of frustration following a
few days of initial excitement, I'm giving up once and for all. There
is now concrete proof that I've been right all along, and that I have
*NOT* been asking too much.

> Is there a way to ignore people within maemo mailing lists?
>
> Ossipena / Timo

Elementary. Have the messages sent to your regular email and create a
filter. (Further proof that you people aren't very bright...) But you
won't have to bother on my account, because I just ordered a Nexus One
and will be leaving this mailing list forever in short order. Sayonara
suckers!

Mark