Re: possible bug in N900 Maemo 5 desktop ??

Hi,

On Thu, 2009-12-31 at 18:36 +0100, ext Alessio Stella wrote:
> I tried N900 at a Nokia Point and I found a possible bug (resellers
> "solved" it by switching off and on the device):
> I opened on the top left the page with all main applications icons
> then I clicked to the right bottom "Other" (that was "Altre" in
> Italian but i guess it's other or "Other Applications" in English)
> which opened a second page of scrollable icons (like Chess for
> instance..)
>
> then i played a little around and closed windows and went back to the
> page with a second list of icons and I found out that this second list
> of icons was on top of the first list, causing an annoying
> justapposition where the first icons were not clicckable, and we
> couldn't find a way to solve it except switching off the devic

This is one of our oldest bugs, several months old.  The reasons why
it's not fixed is that it hasn't been systematically reproducable and so
the "fixes" have been verified just because it happens so rarely.  Some
of these fixes might help to your case, but we still don't know if the
problem is completely fixed.  However, the problem will become
unrelevant at some point because the second level is being removed from
the UI.

-Kimmo