RE: possible bug in N900 Maemo 5 desktop ??

I'm with Timo on this.  If you don't like the N900, there is a better site to be posting on.  It is called eBay.  When you post your N900 there, let us know, some of us might respond more favorably there.

Aldon
-----Original Message-----
From: maemo-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:maemo-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Timo Pelkonen
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 3:31 PM
To: maemo-users@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: possible bug in N900 Maemo 5 desktop ??

Mark, why are you in this mailing list anyway? I have seen only _very_ negative comments from you. Most of them inappropiate...

Is there a way to ignore people within maemo mailing lists?

Ossipena / Timo

2010/1/5 Mark <wolfmane@xxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Andre Klapper <aklapper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Am Dienstag 05 Januar 2010 17:34:53 schrieb Mark:
>> > Beautiful. :-/ The "solution" to a bug is to just remove the feature
>> > involved. As if no one will miss the feature...
>
> Many people don't understand why there is a second application menu
> level instead of just scrolling down in the first one. Me neither.
> Enjoy being probably the only person missing it.

Because some people appreciate organization more than others. However,
since it apparently isn't configurable, that makes the point moot.

Maemo4 has a second level in the application menus and it works
beautifully. I very much prefer two levels of menu over having to
scroll for days to find the app I want.

Mark