newbie question: out of space on n810

I am having issues with my n810:
	- can not update the weather
	- can not update maemo mapper maps
	- open application manager and it is blank, no catalogs showing at all
	- can not add bookmarks

The bookmark told me it was out of space and I need to make more room.  What gui application is good for figuring out where I am out of space, what I can delete, and have it delete it for me?  I am not good at navigating the command line yet (big fingers on small keyboard) nor do I understand the linux folder structure to know what can be deleted safely.

Thanks in advance!  Happy New Year to all!!