Re: newbie question: out of space on n810

2010/1/4 ScottW <Scott@xxxxxxxx>
I am having issues with my n810:

What gui application is good for figuring out where I am out of space, what I can delete, and have it delete it for me?

unfortunately you already have that one installed: terminal. Either there are a hell lot of GUI programs out there for OS2008  that i've missed or you just have to learn how to use terminal...

df gives you disk space used in different partitions... then just look at the "Mounted on" -part and you'll know where to search something for deletion.

but I'd suggest you just remove couple programs and see if problem goes away... and if you haven't done it already, remove user manuals with file manager (Documents ->). And in general everything you delete in file manager, will free up space from root partition. (note that removing files from memory card isn't good thing to do in your situation!)

Ossipena / Timo