Re: bluetooth keyboards and N900

Timo Pelkonen wrote:

> 2009/12/2 Peter Flynn <peter.flynn@xxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:peter.flynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
>
>     Timo Pelkonen wrote:
>
>     > Then let the markets decide it instead of your speculation,
>     markets are
>     > always right unlike persons.
>
>     And the Tooth Fairy will still visit you.
>
>     Markets are easily swayed and perverted.
>
>     People -- especially experts with good judgment -- are right much more
>     often than markets.
>
>     ///Peter
>

> But even when perverted, markets are still right. Can you buy
> something at a price that is opposite to market prices(without fraud)?
> Or does somebody force you to buy overpriced goods against your own will?
>
> Didn't you ever notice that people == markets?
>
> ps. I'd like to have some sources to your claim that experts are right
> much more than markets... So you mean that a group of people ("experts
> with good judgement") doesn't make a single mistake in couple years?
>
> Lets stop here, this will go straight from maemo-users into economics
> in 2 seconds.
>
> Ossipena / Timo

So, if markets are right, you're saying that Windows is far, far better
than any other OS out there? That iPhones are by far the best smartphone?

Give me a break. The sheep that are the buying public will buy anything
that is "cool" and has the best marketing strategy, regardless of
whether it's actually worth anything. The markets are NOT right.

Mark