Re: Google Maps Navigation takes a mobile turn

Kevin T. Neely wrote:
> I find Ovi Maps on S60 to be a great program and it's a must-have for
> me.  Like I posted earlier, I read somewhere that the Maemo version is
> not ready yet.  I suspect it is a big part of why the N900 was
> delayed, though I have no direct knowledge of that.

They could be waiting for the latest iteration of some of their online
services. Or maybe the co-branded versions of them. q.v. this recent
interview with Nokia's VP of services, Niklas Savander:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-30686_3-10387654-266.html

-Gary