Re: Google Maps Navigation takes a mobile turn

That really works?  I've been rocking mobile navigation for a couple years with Ovi Maps (formerly Nokia Maps), and more recently waze.  The first is excellent, the latter very promising.

I understand that Ovi Maps is not quite ready for primetime on the N900.  Maybe one of the reasons they postponed the launch?