Re: Google Maps Navigation takes a mobile turn

I find Ovi Maps on S60 to be a great program and it's a must-have for me.  Like I posted earlier, I read somewhere that the Maemo version is not ready yet.  I suspect it is a big part of why the N900 was delayed, though I have no direct knowledge of that.