Re: omweather failure

On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 22:36:13 +0100
Peter Flynn <peter.flynn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Kevin T. Neely wrote:
> > Guess it just wasn't there a couple days back when I checked.
> > Hooray for those omweather guys, they're usually only a few days
> > behind weather.com's incessantly changing of format/syntax.
>
> Yes, they do an excellent job.
>
> But weather.com have screwed up something: all my stations for France
> cause the error message "Wrong station code or ZIP code!!!". I
> deleted all my stations and then added them all back in again, just
> in case the internal codes had changed, but they still cause this
> error.
>
> Maybe weather.com has something against France? All the others work...

Peter,
	I had the same issue you do in the USA. For some reason I
	didn't see the update; in the application manager; until this
	morning. I now have v0.22.6 and everything works well.
	OMWeather has turned into quite the polished program! A simple
	desktop applet that has a load of useful information behind it.

Best Regards,
--
Peter The Plumber sm
Sent from a mobile Internet Tablet