Re: omweather failure

Kevin T. Neely wrote:
> Guess it just wasn't there a couple days back when I checked.  Hooray
> for those omweather guys, they're usually only a few days behind
> weather.com's incessantly changing of format/syntax.

Yes, they do an excellent job.

But weather.com have screwed up something: all my stations for France
cause the error message "Wrong station code or ZIP code!!!". I deleted
all my stations and then added them all back in again, just in case the
internal codes had changed, but they still cause this error.

Maybe weather.com has something against France? All the others work...

///Peter