omweather failure

Suddely, omweather on my N800 has started popping up messages saying the
location cannot be found or the zip code is wrong. It's been working
just fine for weeks since the last upgrade, and I have it configured for
about 15 locations that I commonly visit, including a couple that I
added to the database and rebuilt -- but which it has accepted perfectly
happily until now.

Has the Weather Channel changed its feed URI recently?

///Peter