Unable to run HelloWorld on Nokia 810

I am a newbie to using Nokia 810 and Maemo.

I have done the following:

Using VMWare with the  Maemo_Diablo_Ubuntu_Intrepid_Desktop_SDK_Virtual_Image
I have a Nokia 810 which is connected to host via USB.
I have enable Extras on the tablet and installed:
- maemo-pc-connectivity package
- rootsh connectivity package

I open the "helloworld" C++ example in ESbox.   I set up a run configuration with helloWorld as Maemo Remote Application.
I wanted to run helloworld example on Nokia 810.  When I press run I get the following:

"Cannot connect to Device over SSH"
Err Msg:   Session.connect: java.io.InterruptedIOException: A timeout occurred  connecting to 192.168.2.15

The Device is seen as a mass media.

Any help is appreciated...

             Thanks,
                    Jonathan Luellen

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). This e-mail may contain confidential and/or proprietary information of Scientific Research Corporation. If you are not a named recipient, you are prohibited from making any use of the information in the email and attachments. If you believe you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the email, any attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or storage media and destroy any printouts of the email or attachments.

EXPORT COMPLIANCE NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain technical data subject to U.S export restrictions under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Export or transfer of this technical data and/or related information to any foreign person(s) or entity(ies), either within the U.S. or outside of the U.S., may require export authorization by the appropriate U.S. Government agency prior to export or transfer. In addition, technical data may not be exported or transferred to certain countries or specified designated nationals identified by U.S. embargo controls without prior export authorization. By accepting this email and any attachments, all recipients confirm that they understand and will comply with all applicable ITAR, EAR and embargo compliance requirements.