Re: Nokia device usage

Ognen,
	I'm sorry that you took offence at my joke. This really was a
joke, but obviously poorly worded.

	I find it mildly amusing that people complain about N810
functionality and the need to add application at the same breath praising
Iphones and saying how they were able to download applications to make
their very, very expensive device functional. The real price of an Iphone
is the monthly rental charge disguised in the phone bill.

	My experience with all thing "screen" on N8x0 is mixed - the
applications perform well enough, my eyes don't.

	Since I didn't see any ads for N8x0 devices, I don't feel cheated,
on the contrary, I think that a N810 for $220 is a tremendous value.

	So please don't take offence at feeble jokes. Without going into
my degrees and decades of programming, I happily admit to being an idiot
about most, if not all, things in life. It took me very long to lose my
delusions of adequacy, just shows that I'm slow.

julius