Re: Nokia device usage

2009/3/6 Mark <wolfmane@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 9:16 AM, gary liquid <liquid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> the bike comes with a subscription to a community repair shop and new
>> elements are being created for it every day.
>
> Provided you *want* all kinds of addons you will never need...

Provided you *need* that bike in the first place.

>> it includes out of the box an expansive toolkit able to mend and repair
>> anything on your bike.
>
> As long as you're mechanically inclined and/or an actual mechanic...

Correct. That free toolkit is appealing only for mechanics.
But it may also appeal consumers who may be willing to try those geeky
add-ons on their bike.

>> A new water bottle was designed for the bike which actually allows you to
>> continuously ride for weeks at a time and have plenty of clean fluids
>> available using an innovative recycling system.
>>

> What is that supposed to analogize? My battery doesn't last anywhere
> near the advertised time. I'm lucky to get 3 or 4 hours out of it, and
> lately not even that.

Mine is standing next to me connected to my BT cellphone since this morning.
And it's 16:23 now.

--
anidel