Re: Itouch v N8x0

Matt Emson wrote:
>  I've never owned a music player other than an
> iPod, so maybe things would be different in that case.

One huge downside of  both the Ipod AND n8xx series is neither plays wma
digital rights audio books.  Our local library has just started to offer
mp3 audio books for download, but there are so many fewer books offered
in mp3.

 Sansa's e2x0 series really does audiobooks and basic music quite
well.   A refurb 8g runs $50 or so.  Unlike the Ipod, you can access it
like a hard drive from a file manager.  Fine print, digital rights audio
books require transfers via either Window Media player or Overdrive
audio book software.

Always, Fred C