Re: Connecting to the Internet via Bluetooth

Em Dom, 2008-11-02 às 17:41 -0400, José Luís escreveu:> Hi,> > You can try this howto> http://maemo.org/community/wiki/howto-bluetoothnetworking-dun-ppp/>
Thanks, it worked!
Right now my N800 is connected to the Internet. The Bluetooth DUNconnection is sufficient to use all of the 2Mbps desktop connection.
The instructions at the new wiki are the same as in the old one, but thetext formatting in the old one is more clear. The only divergence I didwas setting the iptables rules through the init scripts instead ofmanually.
-- Leonardo Fontenellehttp://leonardof.org