Re: Connecting to the Internet via Bluetooth

Hi,

You can try this howto http://maemo.org/community/wiki/howto-bluetoothnetworking-dun-ppp/

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 17:36, Leonardo F. Fontenelle <leonardof@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Em Dom, 2008-11-02 às 16:29 -0500, James Knott escreveu:
> Considering how cheap WiFi gear is these days, why not buy an access
> point?  Most inexpensive WiFi routers can be configured in access point
> mode, so that WiFi devices, such as the N800 appear on your local LAN.

I'd like to get a solution with my current resources, but trying to set
up the bluetooth access point has been a headache. If I can't find out
soon how to get this access point working, buying a WiFi access point
can actually save me some money.

--
Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org

José Luís do Nascimento
Mestrando em Engenharia Elétrica
Laboratório de Sistemas Embarcados e Computação Pervasiva
UFCG - Campina Grande
jluisn at {ee,dee,embedded}.ufcg.edu.br