Re: disk space running short on /

On Oct 20, 2008, at 3:14 PM, Denis Dimick wrote:

> Say someone does boot from SD, what happens when they remove the SD
> card to copy data over to it; I've run into a bug that causes scp to
> die/hang when copying large (AVI) files over wireless.

If you're booted from it, then bad things, but if the tablet is
powered off, and you're using a machine that can recognize ext2/3,
then you just copy as usual.

Both tablets have two mass storage devices (the N810's just happens to
be soldered on), so use one SD as a permanent boot device, and the
other for mass storage.

--
Ryan Abel
Maemo Community Council chair