Re: disk space running short on /

I had a blog post about this before I took my site down...  Look into the app "localepurge", you'll have to use some coreutils-vs-busybox trickery to install it from a package.  Will cut out 5+ MB of translation files.  Also consider ditching some of the default themes (again requiring package trickery, or just deleting the files outright), the wallpapers are a couple of megs each iirc.