Re: disk space running short on /

Why havent Nokia made an option for installing on the internal memory card on the N810 ??  The Tablet is great in every respect but this tiny little "bug" makes me a bit cross....

Then we wouldnt have to worry about this or reflashing your precious ;) when the system update borkes your tablet because lack of diskspace to install it.

Im no programmer but there shouldnt be problem really, or am i thinking wrong? ;)

//Chris