Remarkable community projects

https://wiki.maemo.org/Task:Remarkable_community_projects

Looking over the wiki page related the to Remarkable Community
Projects a lot has changed in the past 2 months.  Many of the "ruled
out" applications have cleaned up and would qualify again today.  Just
from a casual inspection there were 5 applications that would qualify
if it were re-evaluated today and I'm pretty sure there are a few more
that I didn't have time to double check.

Barring any objections I will start a new page designed to be updated
over time to highlight new and upcoming projects based on a number of
simple criteria.  Based on the existing criteria.

*Alive: Maintained regularly and available in the last stable release.

*Open: community feedback and contributions are part of the project -
open source is a very good factor but not a must.

*Stable: feature set complete, installs flawlessly, works, doesn't
harm the system, secure.

*Finger/thumb UI: stylus to be required only in exceptional and
evident cases (e.g. drawing apps).

*Decent design: visually attractive and/or simple interface that works
just as expected.

*maemo.org active: available in extras, complete information page in
Downloads.

*Non commercial: Not developed by Nokia or commercial partners.

*Nomination supported by 3 wiki users and no reasonable objections

The talk page with have the nominations and the main page will have
the list.

Cheers,
Eric