Re: RoadMap on Maemo

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Joshua Layne <joshua@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My config doesn't touch the menu font sizes, but I don't use the menus while
> driving - that's what the Screen Objects are for.  (note that address lookup
> is not covered by this... yet) - I also got rid of the menubar entirely
> because it was too cluttered for me and took up real estate.
> Sprites (and screenobjects are sprites) have a separate scaling factor in
> roadmap preferences.  I personally like a scaling factor of 150 (150%)
>
> http://www.willowisp.net/files/rm4maemo.png
>
> This requires tweaking the user copy of preferences, screenobjects and
> sprites file somewhat.
>
> HTH,
> josh

I guess I wasn't clear - I wasn't referring to menu fonts, either - I
was referring to the screenobjects. When I scaled them up to a size I
liked, things were overlapping and generally ugly, and I had to scale
them back down again.

One thing I've noticed is that fullscreen mode is not easily
accessible. The hardware button isn't supported and you have to go
through a couple of menu levels to get to the setting.

Mark