Re: Diablo released

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 12:54:39PM -0500, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> I'll need to flash my N800 again at some point for one more upgrade, but
> flashing it today for the sole purpose of not having to flash it when a
> new feature gets added tomorrow seems a little silly when I can just
> wait until tomorrow and flash it for the last time then.  Unless there's
> another new feature that matters to me today...

Faster web browser scrolling?

Fix for the irritating Ctrl+D CPU spinning bug in osso-xterm?

Fix for the irritating popup that closes your vkb when you press the
Ctrl toolbar button in osso-xterm?

Somewhat nicer Application Manager user interface?

Hey, is there a wiki page listing the nice things about Diablo?

Marius Gedminas
--
I am right now in the process of reading the Xft source code (the suspense near
the end of Chapter 7 is unbearable) [...]