Re: Diablo released

ext Dave Sherohman wrote:
> is there any reason for me to bother flashing my tablet (for
> the last time?) today instead of waiting for Diablo + 1?

Depends on your definition of "Diablo + 1"

If you mean waiting for Diablo maintenance releases, the Seamless
Software Update feature simplifies this a lot: users might get just
package updates, no full release like until now. Since you are still in
Maemo 4.0 you won't get the notifications, though.

If you mean waiting for Fremantle... take a seat.  ;)

--
Quim Gil
marketing manager, open source