Re: External Keyboard Recommendations

Hi,

I've been following this thread with some interest since I'm been
looking around for a while for a keyboard for my n810. If I understand
it correctly, most of you suggest a USB keyboard rather than a
Bluetooth. Is battery time the primary reason?

I'm still somewhat confused when it comes to what exactly is needed to
connect a keyboard to the n810. Do I need a specially soldered cable
or will a micro type A -> Female type A USB cable be enough (= gender
change to the USB cable included with the n810)?

Thanks,

/Henrik