Re: GPE calendar sync?

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 10:56:19PM +0200, Magnus Larsson wrote:

> Just upgraded from a N770 to a N800, and are now trying to get gpe
> calendar to sync to evolution on a ubuntu laptop. On the laptop I have
> multisync 0.90, opensync 0.22, inlcuding the libopensync-gpe, and on the
> N800 the gpesyncd.

I came across this while looking for a SyncML client for my Chinook tablet.

http://www.cleardefinition.com/page/Sync_Evolution_and_GPE_on_N800/

perhaps that will help you?  I am not trying to sync that.  I have GPEcal and Google Calendar syncing perfectly with Ermining.  However, never one to be satisfied, I was looking at using ScheduleWorld to sync everything (ermining just does cal).  I believe that all I would need is a SyncML client, point it to the GPE databases, and then point it to the resources at ScheduleWorld.  No luck so far.

hope that helps,
Kevin

--
In Vino Veritas