GPE calendar sync?

Hi!

Just upgraded from a N770 to a N800, and are now trying to get gpe
calendar to sync to evolution on a ubuntu laptop. On the laptop I have
multisync 0.90, opensync 0.22, inlcuding the libopensync-gpe, and on the
N800 the gpesyncd.

I run gpe-calendar once, with an empty calendar on N800. Then I close
gpe-calendar, run multisync on the laptop. It connects and reports that
changes are sent to, and received on the N800, and then multisync
reports that the sync was successful.

However, from this point on gpe-calendar often reports that the database
is locked. After several reboots of the N800, it sometimes works again.
Anyone got ideas on this?

Magnus Larsson