Re: Lock, sleep, power-down

 Kevin T Neely twisted the bytes to say:

 Kevin> On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 12:07:49PM -0500, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

 >> One thing I know happens now is that touching the screen turns on the
 >> backlight while locked.  So sitting in the case in my bag may be turning

 Kevin> That shouln't happen.  Touching the screen should no bring the
 Kevin> backlight up.  However, hitting one of the hard buttons ought to
 Kevin> bring it up, so the device can show you how to unlock it.

I usually lock the keys and screen of my N800. When the Alarm clock
application is triggered the screen turns on (a good thing), but if it
is not attended the screen stays on until the battery dies! (bad thing)
Is this a bug in the alarm software?

--daniel

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/