RE: Cell Phone As Modem

Here are a couple of interesting sites regarding activating ICS.  I
discovered this morning that Mobile Windows 6 comes with ICS but it is
disabled on the Black Jack 2.  This site has the necessary files and
instructions for enabling ICS (Internet Connection Sharing).  When you do
this it installs the PAN.

http://keithelder.net/blog/archive/2008/01/18/ATampT-Blackjack-II-Windows-Mo
bile-Phone-Review.aspx

Here's a link to instructions provided by AT&T:
http://www.wireless.att.com/answer-c...287&isSrch=Yes

I did install the DUN that I downloaded from the site Jonathan provided but
am still unable to connect.  I did a soft restart and tried it - nada.  I'm
obviously missing something in the "here's what you do" department.  I kept
it installed after installing ICS.  I then tried ICS with DUN uninstalled.
Still zip.

>From the discussions and research I realize that the success with the Razr
was that it wasn't Windows.

Jonathan, I tried installing those PANs but they're for OS2008 so... I have
bitten the bullet and am installing OS 2008.  I'll then install the PAN and
try again.

Nick.