New tutorial available.

Hi there:
I have just published an extense tutorial about upgrading the Operating System for Nokia internet tablets, starting with 770 but extrapolable to 800 and 810. It includes a full file tree system "dirty" backup tutorial wchich is hosted by Scribd. The document [1] is written in spanish, however there is possibility of getting and authomatical translation from a Google code snippet here [2].
I tried tu link it to the Maemo wiki with my old account but for some unknown reason I can not edit pages no more. (Does anybody know why is this so?)
These documents all go under GPL-FDL license (the blog itself is under Creative Commons) so they can be copied as long as I get credit for it and all that stuff.
I am sorry for I haven't checked the list up for some time, alas I've been very busy. Thus the tutorial for WiFi auditing with Kismet will be delayed for undefined time, at least a couple of months, but hopefully with your support and a couple of jamones sent to my person, it will be completed soon enough ;)

[1]: http://alfonsoycia.blogspot.com/2008/01/cmo-actualizar-el-sistema-operativo-de.html
[2]: http://translate.google.com/translate?client=tmpg&hl=en&u=http://alfonsoycia.blogspot.com/2008/01/cmo-actualizar-el-sistema-operativo-de.html&langpair=es|en

Regards,
Alfonso