Re: Cell Phone As Modem

I tether on average 2 hours a day (train commute) on ATT using my
iPhone SIM and used the ATT MediaNet package previous to the iPhone.
I am currently switching between the N82 and N95-3.  The WinMo phones
require PAN not DUN for bluetooth connectivity.  You might try
installing PAN support ... on Garage there are two projects, not sure
which works best as I have not used either...

https://garage.maemo.org/projects/maemo-pan/
https://garage.maemo.org/projects/whitejack/

Jonathan Greene
+1.914.750.8740